Term and Conditions:
(all prices in U.S. Dollars)
- Hunters are responsible for trip cancellation insurance
Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstance
- Booking Deposit of $1000.00
- Balance is due 60 days before hunt
- Deposits and Payments are Non-Refundable. They can be transferred to another hunter for that years scheduled time period. Total Cost Is Final. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A fuel sir charge may be added due to rising fuel prices.
We strongly recommend Travel Insurance to cover your investment should a family emergency, act of God, or other unforeseen situation arise, which would cause you to cancel your trip.
There is a company, Travel Guard International, which offers Insurance specific to you. They offer the standard coverage's of Cancellation and Trip Interruption but also offer specialized benefits such as Equipment and Personal Effects for Lost, Stolen or Damage gear or Equipment Delay coverage.
In addition they offer a MedEvac Travel Insurance to cover you while traveling.
We encourage that you investigate the Sportsman's Travel Insurance Plan. Click here to visit Travel Guard International's website or you can call them at (800) 826-4919.